Do You Know The Way To...
"Do you know the way to Saraki Water Tank?"
"Yes, yes... simply go straight."
"Fine, I'll go straight, but for how many kilometres?
"I told you no, simply go straaaaaight."
"And then what do I do? Do I need to turn somewhere?"
"Yes, yes... go straaaight and then turn right."
"So, where is it that I make a right turn?"
"I told you no, first you go straight, and then you turn right."
" But you never told me where to turn right?"
" First you go straight only and then you ask anybody. Everyone knows Saraki Water Tank."
"Yes, yes... simply go straight."
"Fine, I'll go straight, but for how many kilometres?
"I told you no, simply go straaaaaight."
"And then what do I do? Do I need to turn somewhere?"
"Yes, yes... go straaaight and then turn right."
"So, where is it that I make a right turn?"
"I told you no, first you go straight, and then you turn right."
" But you never told me where to turn right?"
" First you go straight only and then you ask anybody. Everyone knows Saraki Water Tank."
Comments