Factory Fresh Forever?

This might seem trivial, but I'm simply amazed (or shall I say appalled) at the number of cars I've seen with their seats still covered with the polyfilm that came from the factory. You'll find such cars all over Bangalore. One look at the car and you would know that it's anything but new. The car would be peppered with dings and dents and there'll be a thick layer of grime on the dashboard. But removing the protective film from the car seat soon after it has left the showroom? Naaaah, that would be sacriligeous! It just doesn't come naturally to (too) many Bangaloreans. I don't know about you, but I find this warped sense of TLC very odd and amusing.

Comments

Vishesh said…
I know what you mean. there are some cars like that here too. Or maybe the bought new films...

Popular posts from this blog

On the Bus in Bangalore

Wedding Tax

Look Ma! No Wires